Tuesday, January 25, 2011

McDavid Testimonial

McDavid

To Whom It May Concern,

I am wrting to congratulate the person(s) responsible for creating the wonderful knee support that I've been using for some time now. it passed my scruntiny and I thought you needed to know how much I truly appreciate everyone who created this absolutely marvelous product! I have tried many types of knee supports and they all failed in some way - I kept trying and when I saw your multi-action knee strap (model 419R) at City Sports (Washington, DC), I decided to give it a try.

What wonders! I am so thrilled to find something that finally wokrs for me. I can keep moving and when my knee starts to bother me, I slap on the the strap and I can keep going on my run and walk commute, on the treadmill and so on. I am grateful to you all. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am happy customer.

Sincerely,

Lydia H. Cochran

No comments: